Wherein a band of plucky adventurers make their way across the
land of Verduria, drinking, shagging, or killing anything they come
- I think "I have a whistle pop up my ass" is a better excuse than "I have the flu"
<agent_orange> round up! there is no round down!
<agent_orange> up! up! up!
<agent_orange> this is the worst pep rally EVER!
* AliasN meekly shakes her pom poms
* tieboy vomits on the guy in the cougar costume
- I don't think he's got a labia, Agent.
<ChannelSecurity> I don't think he's got a labia,
<ChannelSecurity2> Ah, we'll just zap him in the
- I think I've wandered into alt.sex.tv-chefs by mistake.
<JulChild> I'll show /you/ essence, you little shit
<Emiril> bring it on, fat bitch!
- but then the cops found the ... you know, the /parts/ in his trunk
<agtorange> It's that goddamn opium that does this
<zompist> well, it's not like he killed a man.
<zompist> tho' some might argue that it's worse.
<StanXhiao> Look, what he has is as bad as any
chemical addiction, he should have our support, not our condemnation
- "pull up! lore, PULL UP!!"
* zompist tries to guess how many converstaions are going on at once
<zompist> i thought lore was in the curling one, but now he's streaking out skyward
<zompist> no landing in sight
<spinn> "pull up! lore, PULL UP!!"
- An Afternoon With #spinnwebe
<tieboy> hm. a new game. typosweeper
<SeanQ> making them or finding them?
<agent_orange> if its making them, I'll kich alk your assess
- The sun starts sinking as the party sits there in the sand not doing much.
<zompist> Badass #1, the one with the really good turban, asks who is in charge of your party.
<Lore> Is there anyone here who didn't put his or her lowest score in Charisma?
* tieboy points to the catamount
* raven is +4 for Smartass Trickster, does that count?
<Lore> It's not really a party. More of a little get-together.
- Storming the #tribrunchma Battlements
<tieboy> i mean, i'm a straight guy , but i would accept him in my sacred hollow, if you know what i mean
<sol-D> are you an elf?
<tieboy> i'm not an elf
<sol-D> elves have hollows in trees and stuff, is all I'm saying
<Raven> Contrary to popular opinion, I don't think he make cookies in that secret hollow.
- ATTACK GRUE WITH NANITES
<kaufman> no, no, mr. grue. you're going to eat me, just like it says here.
<grue> oh sure. they all want to be eaten. who'll eat me? i have needs too, you know.
<grue> plus, it's always dark in this part of the game. would it kill them to put on the lights?
<grue> and while i'm ranting, is this any use for a monster of my talents? eating people who forget to turn on the light?
<tieboy> IT IS DARK. YOU ARE LIKELY TO HAVE TO LISTEN TO A GRUE WITH POOR SELF ESTEEM
- Last Tuesday....
A round-robin story told one line at a time.
- $1000 on Wilfred Brimley.
Shilantra the Destroyer tackles Tie "Me Up And Beat Me Like a Bitch" Boy in an "I'm Not Touching You" Battle of Wills.
- spinn passes the Turing Test
<spinn> Da_Raven, nightly shutdown procedure underway.
<Da_Raven> spinn, Good night.
<spinn> Da_Raven, thank you.
- The #spinnwebe Show!
zompist, Mr.Q, Da_Raven, sol-D, Aadroma, The Dead Rotting Corpses
of They Might Be Giants, and Gilbert Godfrey (On Fire!).
- The Family Star Wars Circus Trek
A round robin story : a piece of Star Wars/Star Trek/Family Circus
fan fiction. Of a sort.
- Un Chien Spindalou
As if the original wasn't weird enough.